Sunday, August 31, 2008

LOVE WEEKEND!!




Happy Anniversary Sweetie!!!!


Derek and I had an amazing weekend together. Our 7 year anniversary was this last weekend. We left the kids behind for two days (Thanks Chalmers and Downeys!!) and we went to my cousins cabin up in Solitude. As much as Derek and I missed the kids it was so nice to get to spend time with just the two of us, and actually get to have a conversation without being interupted every few seconds. We could just focus on each other. We had a blast on Saturday up at Lagoon which I haven't been to for almost 10 years. We had a fun day there riding rides, going to Lagoona Beach, and playing the games. Derek won all the kids presents cause he can throw the baseball harder than 65 miles an hour. So we got he girls pink baseball bats and the boys Yankee hats. The highlight of Lagoon was their new ride called "Wicked" it was awesome, and totally scary. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband. I can hardly believe that we have been married for 7 years, and we have known each other for 14. I just look back on all the memories that we have together and all the fun times we have shared. I feel so lucky to have shared some of the greatest times in my life with this amazing man. I love you sweetie. Thanks for the wonderful 7 years and I look forward to all the special times ahead.

7 comments:

gillman said...

happy anniversiary! i remember when you guys got married because it was my bday!!! doesnt time fly? one day your just a teenager and then next your married with kids. your family is so cute!!
meg :0)

kat reynolds said...

Happy anniversary! So glad you guys got to get away. That's so important, for you and for them. I think kids need to see their parents as two people who love eachother and can have fun together. Oh, and I love that fourth of July pic. So cute!

JohnsonOhana said...

So glad you had fun. You are awesome

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary. Your little family is so darling!

Anonymous said...

7 years! Can you believe it! Where does the time go.....Congrats girl...the pictures are amazing!

Jessica F. said...

Cute!!! I sort of feel like I was part of those 14 years!! I pretty much tagged along for the first 10 at least. Happy Anniversary!

Ash said...

Jen so fun. 7 years for us too. Isn't it crazy. I am so glad you got to go spend time. You definately need those moments. So neat.