Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Kali this year chose to be a vampiress. She is so in love with the movie Twilight that it has gotten her hooked on vampires. I love how she always has a pose for pictures....
Lexi decided she wanted to be the "water fairy" from the Tinkerbell Movie. It just suits her so well since she is just a little princess and always so girly and sparkly. Lexi is also a huge sugar nut, so Halloween is about the best time of year for her.

We decided to have the twins be "thing 1" and "thing 2" from the Cat in the Hat. They are too silly!!!


Here is the crew!! They are such a cute bunch of kids!!



Trick or treating was a blast this year. We had no idea that the boys were going to love it so much. They were running from house to house, and saying trick or treat when the door was opened. My favorite though was that they would wave and yell "thanks, see ya" to every house. It was such a blast for me to watch and the kids loved every minute of it!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your boys costumes. That is great. I'm sure with twin boys you can get quite creative with costumes. Too adorable!

Rachael said...

You have some pretty dang cute kids!

Thelin Family said...

I loved being a kid...Halloween was awesome. Your family is adorable. Love reading your posts.

My Life As I Know It said...

I love Kali's Sassy Vampress! And where is the picture of your costume...