Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Princess Festival

Every year in Lindon there is this amazing princess festival that runs for 2 weeks. I have never been able to take the girls and this year Grandma Chalmers wanted to take all the grand daughters. It was probably one of the funnest days I have ever had.
I loved watching all the cute little girls all dressed up as princesses walking around the park with their eyes lit up and you could see the magic they felt at the festival. They were able to do the funnest things like; learn how to fly with Tinkerbell, attend a tea party with Alice, help Peterpan escape from Captain Hook, make wands and crowns, swim with Ariel, and so many other fun things. It truely was magical!!

This is something that I will need to do with the girls every year since it was probably the high light of their life, and I loved watching their eyes all day as they felt like real princesses.


1 comment:

Jessica F. said...

I need to get me some girls!

Yours are adorable!