Saturday, August 21, 2010

Boys 3rd birthday party

So I think by now everyone knows that the boys are obsessed with Thomas the train, and trains in general, so we decided to do a "thomas the train" birthday party this year. It was such a blast. We borrowed grandpa Downeys train and Derek spend the whole morning of the party making the thomas's face to go on the front....Which I think turned out amazing!! We just told all the kids in the neighborhood to come over and enjoy riding the train for the boys birthday. It was nuts, we ended up with almost 30 kids over. But they all had a blast and I figure the more the merrier.
The boys had such a blast and it was a total success!!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

I cannot believe they are 3! That looks like the best bday party EVER! Oh and the potty training pic..that makes me exhausted just looking at it!