Thursday, April 28, 2011

Random fun



Here are some of the latest pictures of the kids. Dom and Zak are still as in love with trains as ever, and they are just the best of buddies.
This is Lexi and her best friend Carsen. They have been best friends all through this kindergarten year and she loves nothing more than to have him come over. And I love hearing the two of them talk and giggle together. Every once in awhile I hear them declare their love for one another:)
Kali is just so creative and smart. One of her favorite things right now is writing chapter books. They are amazing!! I can't believe how creative her little mind is. They are quiet entertaining to read. She also loves singing and music. She loves to go to her room and turn on the music and sing as loud as she can. She is so much fun!!!

Then there is our little LU!! This is a picture of some of the kids with my little niece Grace. I babysit her often and I love having her around. She has so much personality and the kids love playing with her. Here they all are after Derek had been wrestling and throwing them all on the bed. They love when Daddy comes home, and Grace hopped right in.

No comments: