Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sewing fun!!

I have kind of caught a sewing bug this summer. I have always loved to sew and I told myself when I was expecting the twins that I needed to put my sewing machine in the closet for a few years since my life would be a little too crazy to be able to find time to sew. Well I pulled it out and I am kind of obsessed right now. First off my mom gave me a ton of fabric that she had laying around so I have just been using what I was given to make all sorts of fun stuff. Here are the two latest....The owl pillows I made for the girls room. I found these cute owls and pattern on makeit-loveit.com (This is my new favorite website)
I also got enough material from my mom to make the kids each 4 pairs of pajamas. So here are the girls in a pair I made.

3 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Darling Jen. I love the owls and I love that you sew. Getting your moms leftovers would be a dream. Cute ideas.

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

The owls turned out darling!

Ash said...

Ms. Jen absolutely darling! You never seize to amaze me!! Cute Owls. What a wonderful celebration of your Mom!! What a neat day she turned 60! She looks so great. I love how she was able to celebrate. I also love your choir chart. Great ideas!! Thanks for who you are. Love ya lady.