Saturday, June 20, 2009

Girls Night out!!

Derek went out of town this weekend to support a good friend of his, and so since Derek and my date night is on Saturdays I figured I would still use our babysitter and take the girls out.
We had such a fun time together. We decided to go to the dinasour museum at Thanksgiving point. My girls love going there and it is hard to find a chance to take them with the boys. So it was a blast to get to just focus on them for a few hours and enjoy every minute of it.

I love these cute ladies and I think we are going to have to plan a lot more girls nights out. Love you ladies!!


3 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Fun! Girl time is the best. I cherish the time I spend with my mom and I am sure your girls will do the same!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

What a good mom you are!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

You are seriously amazing.....your little chicks are getting so big...we need to get together asap....hope all is well