Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just enjoying summer!!

I love this picture!! Kali and Lexi are so funny with how they always love to set up a picture with a crazy pose or something silly. They were laying with Derek watching T.V and so I grabbed the camera to take a picture and Kali said "Hurry, lets all act like we are asleep." So I love the expression on each of their faces. My little Daddys girls.
Kali and Lexi loved this. I bought these shishkabob sticks and the girls loved making their own fruit sticks. Great way to encourage fruit eating!!

Here are the latest pictures of the ladies. I love how they are just best buddies. It has just gotten more and more fun to see them become such good friends and play together so well. Don't get me wrong I am still solving a lot of fights between the two of them, but when I hear them laughing together and playing it is the greatest sound in the world. All of you who have sisters you are close to know why this is so great!



Dom and Zac sporting Daddys gear!! As you can tell in the picture of them together we cut Zac's hair and we are growing Dom's out to give them a little identity. That way everyone will be able to tell them apart. Even though I think they look so different.



These little boys are so much fun! They are so quarky and silly and I love every minute of it. Dominic especially loves to get a party started and get everyone laughing at him. Wow!! Life is so good and we couldn't be happier.



2 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I don't think I could ever get enough of your kids! They are the CUTEST!!!
You are such a fabulous mom!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

Cute idea with the fruit kabobs. I am going to have to try them.