Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kali is off to first grade

I can hardly believe that I have a child old enough to be in 1st grade. It blows my mind!! I have been a little sad as the summer has come to an end knowing that Kali was going to be in school all day long. But at the same time she loves school and thrives on socializing and learning. This is a picture of her at back to school night where she got to meet her teacher Mrs. Clark for the first time .

And sit in her desk for the first time. She was so excited as we left the school that evening she just kept jumping around saying " I love school" She is such a darling!!
This is her on her way out the door for her first day of first grade.


2 comments:

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

She looks so stink'n cute!

Rachael said...

You dress your kids so dang cute! and you always dress so cute.

Maybe instead of turning myself in to What Not To Wear I can just have you give me a makeover... only I could use the $5000 Stacey and Clinton would provide. What to do?