Thursday, August 6, 2009

Two amazing learning years!!

The twins are 2!!! I can hardly believe it.....I can honestly say that having these 2 darling boys come to our family has been the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I have learned so much about myself. I have seen faults of mine come to a full head and I have had to really do everything I can do push through hard days that I thought that I could never make it through. I have seen how much joy that can come from being a "stay home mom." The past two years I have been stuck home most of the time. It is way too hard to take all 4 kids out and so instead we have found fun creative ways to enjoy life in our home. These boys are such a joy and have been such a great addition to our home and our family. I have just found that I can do hard things, and enjoy it!!! I love you little guys!! Thanks for making me a better person and adding so much sunshine to our days!!!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

that's right! I for got that the twins and Tad are the same age, I remember being in the hospital and Kimball told me that you were there too with your twins. how fun! they are so cute!