Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Bye Bye Binki Party"




We finally had Lexi's "bye bye Binki Party" She was so cute about it. We had all her cousins come over and we tied her binkis to baloons and told her that they needed to go to the new babies since she was a big girl now. I told her to give her binkis one last little taste and then she let them go. It was so cute she kept yelling "Grandma I am a big girl." We will see how these next few weeks go without the binki. Being a mom is the greatest thing in the whole wide world!!! I can't believe that this is my job, it is a dream come true.

7 comments:

Lacy said...

That is the cutest idea ever. You are such a good mom!! So are we ever going to get together or what?!!

Christa said...

That is such a great idea! It eliminates the idea that Mom is taking them away but that they are going to a different family. I second the idea, lets get together!

Sarah said...

That is pretty close to th cutest thing I have ever heard...great idea! Super cool that Derek was training with Matt Hughes, when glen had shoulder sugery he was fraustrated but it is amazing how fast time goes by and things are back to normal! We will be looking forward to the big fight in Sept:)

The Crazy Clawson's said...

How fun....Jen we need to get together. Your fam is getting so big....And sorry to hear about the knee for Derek...that stinks...hope all is well with you....

Brianne Minster said...

Jennifer P. Chalmers Downey!!! How the heck are ya doing. This is your best friend and I'm sure the one you've been missing since high school. FOUR KIDS!!! Holy crap girl, you have been a busy girl. We will have to catch up soon.

Jessica F. said...

What an adorable idea! I am glad you can pass all your super ideas on to me!!!

Ash said...

Jen what a darling idea! I am loving it. So fun. I will definately have to do this with East. I wasn't that creative with Jade. Your the sweetest. Love you.