Tuesday, May 27, 2008

catching up with old Volleyball friends


Friday night I went out to dinner with some of the girls I played volleyball with at UVSC in 2000. It was such a fun time. Lisa I had not seen in 7 years, which blows my mind. She was here from Arizona for our friend LIz's wedding. But we has such a great time reflecting on old fun memories and catching up on what we have been doing since the volleyball days. Thanks so much girls for all the laughs and giggles and great memories. We need to get together more often. Look at the punks in the background who joined our picture. HAHA.

2 comments:

tash said...

ok so the guys in the back are just begging for some attention from us! what weirdos

Jessica F. said...

So fun! I love catching up with old friends that I have not seen in a while. You look FABULOUS by the way! I LOVE your hair short!