Thursday, May 1, 2008

APRIL RECAP:

THINGS LEARNED:
"Clean houses never last but hugs and kisses do."

THANKS:
*To a wonderful husband who is an amazing Dad, and my best friend in the whole world. I love You!!!
*All the help and support my family has given me through a crazy busy year.
*Wonderful friends who I can laugh with and show great support. Thanks you guys for coming to Dereks fight.
*4 amazing children who keep me moving and have taught me so much about love.

SPECIAL MOMENTS:

*Dereks Throwdown fight.

*Kali learned how to ride her bike without training wheels.

*Twins started Crawling (good and bad)

*Twins got there first 2 teeth.

*Sustaining of our new Prophet, Thomas S. Monson

*Dereks birthday. The big 28

*Weaned the twins.

*Trip to the Zoo

*Love working with the Primary children

Derek and I are constantly asking ourselves why we have been so blessed. Life is good!!!!

6 comments:

LynDee said...

Hey it is good to hear from you guys. Your twins are so cute and so are your girls. My boys also have their 2 bottom teeth but they are at the on hands and knees and rocking--so a few more days and I'm sure they'll be crawling, but I am not ready for that! Also I noticed you weaned..a little personal..but did you feel like you were just ready or did your body just decide, that this was enough? I think my body is getting there, (and my mind). Anyway, Chad says to tell Derek congrats on the fight.

LynDee said...

Oh and in response to your comment, yes twins are the best. It has its moments of course and I have become quite the home body but seriously they have also melted my heart! They are so fun. Both of our families have been so blessed.

Lacy said...

Good recap - I like it!! So lets get together SOON!!

Jessica F. said...

You are so grown up! Who would have thought we would ever grow up with how ridiculous we were(are)!?!? I miss you so much and love that I can catch up on your life through your blog.
You are amazing!!!!!

Shel said...

Hey Jen, just stumbled upon your blog through Glen and Sarah's, so I thought I'd say hey. I was excited to see pics of your twins, I had never got the chance to see them, SO cute! Let us know when one of Derek's fights is on tv, we've been watching for him!

Ash said...

Jen your little family is simply amazing. I love it. Your sweet thoughts. So neat. Let's get together and have the kids play. It's getting warm.