Sunday, December 14, 2008

Someone to live up to



I wanted to do a little post to say how grateful I am for an amazing mother. My mom gave my girls these american girl dolls for Lexis birthday, and the best part is she made the girls and their dolls 2 matching dresses. Needless to say the girls think it is the greatest thing ever to get to go church matching their dolls. Well this is just one of the many things that my mom does for my kids. She is always so aware of each one of her grandkids ( she has 16) and makes such a special effort to have an individual relationship with each one. I have always been so amazed by her and the person she is, but I have grown to love her so much more after seeing how great she is to my children. They love her so much!! My sisters and I often joke that we hate that our mom is so amazing cause it puts a lot of pressure on us to become like her. It is more than I could ever live up to. Thanks mom for being so wonderful!!!

No comments: