Sunday, May 10, 2009

The hair cuts.

Kali has really been wanted to cut her hair since she saw a bunch of girls in her kindergarten get theirs cut short. So after thinking about it a little I was okay with it but I told her that she would have to call Daddy and get his approval. So Kali made a phone call to Derek and told me that he said that he loves long hair but she could decide what she wanted to do. That afternoon I took Kali into get her hair cut, she was a little nervous but mostly excited. They cut off 7 inches, which kind of broke my heart to watch it fall to the floor. After we left the Salon Kali told me that she hadn't actually talked to Dad, which she followed by just kidding. Well when Derek got home that night I found out that he had said that they would talk about it when he got home. Woops!!! Derek actually really likes it, and of course Lexi wants to be just like Kali so the next day she had to get hers cut also. My favorite part was on the way home after Kali had cut her hair she says, " Mom, I feel 5 years younger." So cute!!! I think that they both look adorable!!

1 comment:

tjandash said...

Jen they are SO cute. I'm sure you round brush them both perfectly each morning. I love it!