Sunday, May 10, 2009

Moms Kindergarten Day!!


Friday was Moms Day at Kindergarten. I got to go to school with Kali and all the Kindergarten kids put on the cutest little performance for all the Mommies. They sang 3 songs and quoted few poems which were so adorable, my favorite was they quoted a poem about all the hats that moms wear. After the cute performance we got to take them to eat lunch in the lunchroom for the first time to start getting them ready for 1st grade. It was so much fun!! I love getting to have one on one time with Kali cause I feel like I don't get to do that very often with all that the twins require of me. I love being a mom!!!

1 comment:

Jessica F. said...

How fun to go and be part of school. You are such an amazing mom and it is very obvious just how much your kids adore you!!!(so do I!)