Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day weekend!!

We had such a great Mothers Day weekend!! We had all the Downeys over on Saturday night for a BBQ for Michele. We pulled out the fire put once it got dark and had smores. Super Yummy!!!Grandma and Grandpa Bradford were able to come which was great to have them there. Happy Mother's Day Michele!! Thanks for being such a great Grandma to my kids they love you so much!! You are someone to look up to. We appreciate so much all that you do for our family. You have always been so supportive and offered so much love. Thanks for being You!!! We love you !!!


Then on Sunday we had a mother's day dinner with Grandma Chalmers. My dad called all of husbands and they planned the meal for us. So thoughtful boys, Thanks a million!!






The kids always have so much fun together, and I love that the cousins are so close. I loved this game the daddys were playing. The kids were standing along the fence and then the dads were kicking the balls at them, it was pretty funny to watch!!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!! Words cannot describe how grateful I am to you. You have been the greatest example to me of how a mother should be. I try so hard to be just like you so that my kids will be able to have the same feeling growing up that I had in our home. I appreciate so much the countless hours you have spent watching my kids so that I could get things done or take little breaks. And I love what a good Grandma you are, my kids adore you and love going to Grandma's. I love you!!


2 comments:

LynDee said...

Hey guys, your family looks cute as ever. I love the girls' haircuts. Our Cali has short hair now too, mostly because she will give me about 30 seconds to comb it! I read through your blog and cant help but think...does she ever want to pull her hair out? My twins make me want to pull my hair out! Although fun and great, I am thinking you must just be super mom! We've lived in our house for 1.5 years and I haven't gotten around to decorating yet! You are great!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big your family is getting!!! You have a beautiful family, you should be very proud!! I love all your pictures...you guys look great! Tell Derek hi for me...LOVE YOU BOTH!