Monday, July 13, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Great


For FHE we decided to go and see Grandma and Grandpa great. We havent seen nearly enough of them since the twins have been born, but the kids love going to their house. Grandpa built a big train last year out of his riding lawn mower and their are 4 huge water jugs he attatched to it on wheels. It really is quiet amazing!! I will have to post some pictures of it sometime. But they also have horses across the street which the kids always love feeding the horses. so the kids always have so much fun going to see them. I love the picture of the kids with Grandma they all look so miserable to have to sit in one place for a few seconds while I take a picture. It is almost impossible to get a group picture of all the kids without at least one of them trying to escape. well I guess I am just capturing the moment. But we really are lucky to have grandparents so close that we can go and see and that can be a part of our kids lives. We love you Grandma and Grandpa great!!

1 comment:

DANIELLE said...

HOW FUN! you should have called us.. we would have stopped by... LOL..
I bet they loved seeing you all..
we do have awesome grandpaernts!