Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random new photos

I can't get enough of these tww boys, they are just such a blast. Even though they have started to get a little mischevious. I still just want to hug them all day long.
Grandma stopped by with this special suprise for the girls. My girls are obsessed with doughnuts. Every time Derek or I leave the house Lexi always says "Make sure you bring home Doughnuts." So cute!!!


One of our Sunday things we do is when we get home from church the boys are so tired and go down for a nap so the girls and I get out some fun art projects to do together.



This week they turned themselves into elephants. Googly eyes and all.



I love being a mom!!!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are such a great mom Jen! Cute pictures!

Rachael said...

I love your organized computer/craft area! You always amaze me, Jen!

Where is that ENORMOUS doughnut from? Holy cow!