Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Where has the time gone??


Do you ever have one of those days where you feel like life is just passing you by?? I have just been feeling lately that life is just cruisin right by me and before I know it this amazing part of being a mother with young children is going to be a memory. I feel like it was just yesterday that Derek and I decided to start a family, and look where we are now.....Kali is almost in first grade and my babies are almost 2. I just want to make sure that I cherish every moment and every phase of life that I am in. Especially since the twins have been born I have had the mentality to get through each day without any speedbumps coming our way, just to have things go smoothly. Where instead I really want to soak each moment in and not say the "I'll be happy when...." Because I am so happy right now!!! I love my crazy situation and I wouldn't change any of it for the world.

5 comments:

gillman said...

jen, i feel this way all the time, and it only gets worse. before you know it kali will be 12 and going to jr. high. it never does slow down, so i am with you and i try to enjoy it right now!!
Meg :0)

Jessica F. said...

You are truly inspiring! I cannot believe you have four. I am so glad that you are paving the way of motherhood for me!

I miss you tons!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

That is so true....i look at boss sometimes and think the same thing, especially now he is more independant.....what a great post

Ash said...

Jen your such an inspiration to all of us. I admire you so much. Your kids are absolutely darling. The girls the boys beautiful. Time does go by so fast...we need to always cherish the moment. I am so excited to see you tomorrow. Darling Fam Jens. I love ya lots. Thanks for always been so you!

Troy and Mindi said...

Your kiddos are so cute Jen! What an awesome mom you are.