Sunday, March 22, 2009

Horray for Nursery!!

I hadn't done a post yet about how happy I am that the twins started nursery. I feel like the hardest part so far about having twins has been church. I would spend my Sundays walking the hallways with the twins in the stroller. It was the only thing that I could do to keep then both happy and also stay with the two of them. So on a positive note I was getting great exercise but by the time I got home I was ready to crash. And it also made my calling super hard and frustrating. Anyway the boys started nursery last month and they love it. They are so good, which is quite refreshing from how hard it was to get the girls to go to nursery. So I had to let everyone know that I think I have survived the hardest part of twins!!! Hooray for Nursery!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Yay is right! You need a little break now and then. And besides, nursery is way too fun!!!

Amy said...

I think Nursery is definitley a blessing for all the moms who still go to church every week with all our monsters (I mean kids). Yeah Nursery!!