Friday, March 27, 2009

My Baby.....

For those who know me know that I am absolutely in love with Decorating my house. I love looking through Pottery Barn magazines and getting ideas. Also Derek is never home right now and so this has kind of become my hobby and my "baby."

So I have done some new things that I wanted to post. First off my dad built this mirror for me two years ago and I originally painted it black because I had a red wall in this room and didn't want too much red. Well this week I painted the wall back to the house color and so of course I had to paint the mirror red which I absolutely think turned out adorable. It should have been red from the beginning.
Then next Corey got this awesome chair for me from my aunts garage sale. I love it so much and is the perfect addition to my family room. Thanks a million Cor!!!


Then last I painted our bathroom which I love how it turned out this is the greatest color blue and makes the bathroom seem so clean and fresh....Kinda random but I wanted to share cause I am so excited with how everything turned out.....



4 comments:

Jessica F. said...

It looks awesome! I especially love the mirror!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

So cute!!!

Jill Johnson said...

I LOVE that idea of the picture wall with your last name initial I might have to copy it from you, :)!1 Very cute!!!!

Kat said...

i LOVE the bathroom color....what is it? i'm copying you!