Thursday, March 5, 2009

Perfect night for roasting marshmellows

Last year for Mothers day Derek got me this great fire pit which we absolutely love to use. So of course with the weather so nice last week we had to pull it out and roast some marshmellows.

I think it is the funnest way to do something fun as a family without having to leave home.
Kali and Lexi love hanging out and roasting marshmellows and telling stories....except the story dad told last year about the monster who loved to eat little girls feet.....Lexi still gets scared to fall asleep sometimes cause she thinks a monster is coming for her feet.. :)



I am just so glad that things are finnally warming up a little bit, we are taking advantage of every opportunity to be outside.


What a fabulous time!!!




3 comments:

Jessica F. said...

What a great gift! I love roasting marshmallows and I only can imagine how much your kids do.

Jessica F. said...

Make sure you try smores with Reeses and Caramelo instead of chocolate, it is do die for! I also like roasting starburts...but you probably know that one already!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

Derek looks happy to be taking pictures.lol. How fun. I forgot how much fun that is. We are going to have to get one after Camie and Erick move.