Thursday, March 5, 2009

The yummiest bread of all time!!!





Last week my sister and I went to my moms Enrichment meeting with her and discovered Pantry Secrets. I have always loved cooking and trying new things and new recipies. Well I have to say that this one "takes the cake." It is the yummiest dough I have ever made and the same dough makes pizza crust, bread, scones, rolls, french bread....Pretty much whatever you want to. I just love this cause I used to have a different recipie for each one of these and now you can make one batch of dough and make various things. I am so excited about this!!! I have already made pizza twice, bread, a strawberry cream cheese braid, cinnamon twists, calzones......My family has abolutely thought each thing turned out fabulous. And I have to say that the recipie is fool proof.. So check out the website and you can either do a party and have the lady come and teach it to you or check out the blog and learn tips on your own....Have fun cooking!!!

2 comments:

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

It is so yummy. It is almost bad because when I made it last Friday I ate so much bread. I was starting to feel sick and I just kept eating it.

Colby and Hilary said...

Yep we discovered this bread too!! I love it!! I love that you can do EVERYTHING with it!!