Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall is in the air.....

I absolutely love fall. I think it is my favorite season for so many reasons; I love BYU football, I love the crispness in the air, I love when things are starting to get all cozy for the holidays, I love making all the yummy soups and pumpkin goodies, I love the trees changing colors, But most off all I love the festivities.

Little Lexi got her ears pierced this last week and is loving how pretty she looks.

I had presidency meeting on Saturday morning and came home to this. Daddy had some fun with the kids making pumpkin pancakes. The kids loved it and I could tell that Derek loved getting a little creative also. What a great guy!!



Here are just some pictures of the guys. They are way too much fun!




3 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Fall is my favorite time of year as well. Cute decorations.

I love the pumpkin pancakes... what a fun daddy!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

That is awesome that Derek made those pancakes.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

so funny that the boys are getting out of there cribs....and lexi getting earrings...she is so sweet...hope we can get together soon...Love ya