Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Goodnight Sweethearts!!

Here is my little angel Dominic as I lay him down for a nap and give him a kiss and tell him "Goodnight, Mommy loves you"
When I come down to check on the boys to see if they are asleep, this is what I see next....


These little stinkers have learned how to climb out of their cribs. Which has made nap time and bed time very interesting. At least in this picture their diapers are on...add that to the mix. This phase always comes way too soon.

2 comments:

BCG said...

What gorgeous boys Jenn! I remember when my mom used to catch my little brothers doing the same thing. You have such a beautiful family and you are clearly such a great mom!

DANIELLE said...

Jen.. I need help too!! Gabi started climbing out of her crib!! Marie told me about a crib tent.. have you ever heard of it?