Monday, October 5, 2009

My latest hobby!!

I have pulled the sewing machine back out and dusted it off. I made a decision when I was pregnant with the twins that I was going to not plan on doing much for myself for the next few years since I knew it would only frustrate me. And the boys have gotten so much easier for me, so I decided I was going to be back some old fun hobbies. And first was sewing. So I made these adorable skirts for the girls, some cute aprons and winter pajamas for the kids. It has been so much fun to start sewing again, and see my kids wearing things that I have made for them.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

So cute, Jen! You never cease to amaze me! Thanks for being you!

stacey said...

those are adorable!! you are so talented. i bet the girls look adorable in them!

Anonymous said...

Are you selling these?? You are crazy if you don't! In fact I want to hire your services...I want one made for my little princess that is coming!!! What do I owe ya for it?? I AM BEING SERIOUS!!!

Amber said...

You should totally seel these!! I would love to have one and I know my sisters-in-law would love some too!!:)

Jessica F. said...

Those are to DIE for! You are so talented!

Sarah said...

Amen to all the comments above! Darling!!

Ash said...

Jen amazing!! You are so talented! They turned out darling. I love them. Someday, I will need one from you! You are just like Kel. Love you. Let's play soon!!