Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My angel is 7

I can hardly believe that my little angel turned 7 today. I can honestly say that she has brought so much joy and happiness into my life. I have always called Kali my angel. When she was about 6 months old my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was a hard time for our family and especially my mom. Well she was the only grandchild that lived close to my parents and since I was able to be a stay home mom with her I spend a lot of time with my mom as she was struggling through Chemo and sickness, and Kali was the bright spot of every day for me and family. She helped us all get through that hard time and I have always said that the Lord sent her as an angel to our family to help us through a difficult time. She was my little buddy and her and I had such an amazing realationship with each other. She has so much personality and spunk!! And she is so talented and gifted in so many ways. I love her so much and I feel like the years and flying by. It is like one of my favorite songs says, "I wish I could save these moments and put them in a jar, I wish I could stop the world from turning keep things just the way they are." I love her and I love so much that she was able to come into my life and teach me so much about love and patience. I love you little chick and I hope you had a great birthday!!!

3 comments:

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

She was our little angel. What would we do without our Kal.
Dave wanted me to add that she is our fat little pal with super chucky cheeks and a super chubby ?????

Jessica F. said...

That is such a sweet post. Kids are sent to make our lives better. What a blessing to your family to have had her at that time!

Ash said...

I can't believe she is 7 Jen. Wow!! What a darling birthday party. Thanks for your sweet message yesterday. We live a lot closer now, so we need to get together with the boys!! Love ya Jen. Darling Pictures!!