Thursday, September 24, 2009

family fun!!!

Last Friday we took the girls up to the aquarium in Salt Lake. They loved it!!
It was so neat, and the girls favorite part was petting or touching the sting ray. It was a blast, the sting ray would come up along the sides and flap his body, it looked like he was waving (at least that is what we told the girls). They loved it!!

Next I had to post this picture since I thought it was a little view into my amazing life. First off I was just throwing together some cookies really quickly for the young women and next thing I know one by one the kids scooted the chairs over the the counter to help me. I love these little angels!!!


Derek and the boys watching football. It has begun!!!



My boys are in love with Barney right now, whenever I turn it on they are glued to the T.V. So I had to take a picture of this since they look so dang cute.




2 comments:

Jessica F. said...

All your kids are cute but that bottom picture of your boys is to die for!

Diana said...

The pictures were so cute. It made me nostalgic,reminded me when my grandma was with us and how we used to have fun.