Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Updates

First off Kali and Lexi started Dance and they are loving every minute of it. The are constantly showing me new cute dance moves they learned, and they especially love getting all "tutued" up ( I know that is not a word I just made it up.)
Lexi's twin cousins Sadie and Saylor are in her class with her. This is their first day!!

This I can honestly say is one of the highlights of the year. I know all you ladies know what this is, and I have wanted one forever. My parents gave this to me for my birthday this year, and I am so super excited about it. It has made me want to be in the kitchen so much just baking away. No more kneading bread by hand....Yahoo!!!


Derek and I also had our 8 year anniversary in August. I walked in the door to these!! Why is it that roses just make a girl so happy?? Thanks babe!!!



3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on the anniversary!! Your girls are so cute...any chances they will be amazing volleyball players like their mom?

And no, there was no skinny dipping at Lake Powell...no one would do it...ha ha...I tried:)

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

Lex looks way too cute. It is proably good I wasn't there because there would have been way too much pinching.

Sarah said...

So happy that you finally got your mixer!! I got one for Christmas last year and LOVE IT! Very cute pictures of your ladies!