Tuesday, September 29, 2009


We had a fun bone pinata, which we have found has always been one of our kids favorite things to do for their birthday parties. This year the pinata broke off the string so Derek had all the kids line up on the patio while he opened it and scattered the candy on the lawn, then the kids made a run for it.

Opening presents. Aunt Camie is the one who made her the adorable dog apron. Kali loved it.


Cupcakes, and dogie bingo. The birthday party was a total blast and the kids had so much fun!!



2 comments:

Rachael said...

I love it!

I also love how your little puppies were hanging out on the corner waiting for everyone to get there. SO cute! They crack me up.

DANIELLE said...

sorry carsen missed that, I had the tournament all day, and we arranged carsen to be at Chas parents that day, my mom had gabriella.. looked fun!!