Monday, September 7, 2009

Consider the options.?.?.?

Okay so Sunday in church I was asked by a darling little girl in our ward if I had a baby in my tummy........So I have been pondering this for the last few days and thought of a few options of what she was thinking...

1st. The dress I was wearing needs to be burned at the stake..
2nd. I just had a great glow about me from an amazing lesson in Young Womens.
3rd. Kids sometimes have intuitions about things in the future, so I have a lot of reason to be terified that another baby "or two" is coming to our house soon.
4th. The seven pounds that I have put on over the summer have not gone unnoticed and I need to start a diet asap.

9 comments:

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

I think it is the 2nd option about you having that glow about you, because you don't at all look preganant.

Christa said...

Don't people know that you are never suppose to ask anyone if they are pregnant? You don't look pregnant at all, what was she thinking?

Unknown said...

Oh dear!! The most dreaded question for any woman. I'm gonna have to go with Corey on this one and say the second option. You are one sexy mama!

Jessica F. said...

I am sure it was that you are just glowing. When I saw you last, you looked AMAZING!!!

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

Jen, don't burn your dress! You look great! I remember one time, before I had kids, a little munchkin asked me the same thing. I was shocked. This was back when I was skinny and, of course, thought I was fat. Stupid teenage girl mindset... :)

I too think you must have been radiating joy from teaching your lesson.

Sarah said...

No worries Jenn..you are a hottie! Kids say the most random things!

DANIELLE said...

YOU ARE STILL HOT!!

DANIELLE said...

I actually think its option #5..
She saw your blog and saw you hadnt blogged in awhile, she wanted to give you something to blog about!! :)