Sunday, February 22, 2009

All I can say is Celine!!! Celine!!! Celine!!!!





Okay so the weekend ended with a huge bang!! Derek and I went to the Celine Dion concert, and all I can say is it was absolutley AMAZING!! One of my lifes dreams has been to see Celine Dion in concert and it came true this weekend. I was so totally overwhelmed by it all, when Celine first apppeared on stage I lost it... I couldn't believe that she was really just standing there in person it was so amazing. And the best part was she sounded so much better than I had ever imagined. Derek even said at one point that he had gotten the chills a few times. It truely was one of the absolute best moments in my life....and I know to some that might sound a little crazy but I have been in love with Celine ever since I was in little, and I always dreamed that I would be able to see her and it happened. WOW!!! It was AWESOME!!!

4 comments:

gillman said...

jen, i was there with my sister and it was SOOO amazing!! she has the most incredible voice! i am so glad you got to go!!!
Meg :0)

Christa said...

I was able to go see her in Las Vegas! She is so amazing! I am glad that you were able to see her in concert!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

So fun!!!! I am so happy that you got to go.

Jessica F. said...

I love that you finally got to go! You deserve it! Concerts are so much fun, I don't even remember the last time I went to one.