Sunday, February 22, 2009

Such a fun weekend!!!!


Throwdown put on one of their amazing shows on Friday night so of course Derek and I had to be there.

My Brother and his darling family ended up coming into town this weekend.. I can honestly say that I love so much when they come up from St. George. My brother is an absolute crack up and keeps us all laughing and entertained. And I always love to see my Neices and nephews. I also got to help my 16 year old niece Courtney get ready for her date on Saturday night which was so much fun. I just love being with my family almost as much as anything. We have so much fun when we are all together and the grandkids love to go play with one another. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful family.

Drum roll please the biggest is yet to come...........

1 comment:

Jessica F. said...

I LOVE Bounce! I cannot even remember the last time I saw him! He looks great.
Family time is the best. ESPECIALLY when you are at Brick Oven!