Friday, February 13, 2009

To my Valentine


20 Things I love about derek.......

1. I love how much he loves our kids

2. I love his gorgeous green eyes

3. I love how tender-hearted he is

4. I love how he still gives me a full body hug before he leaves for work.

5. I love that he has made it possible for me to stay home with the kids.

6. I love when he gets kinds nerdy at night, and starts doing funny dance moves, or just getting silly.

7. I love how determined he is.

8. I love that he is willing to do hard things.
9. I love how he loves me for me.
10. I love his goodness.

11. I Love his sweet smile.

12. I Love our little inside jokes

13. I love when he plays with the kids.

14. I love that he lets things roll of his back.

15. I love his sense of humor

16. I love that he is always trying to be tough...I think it is darling, cause I know the true you babe.

17. I love how you always know just what to say.

18. I love being snuggled up next to you.

19. I love the little things

20. I love everythig about you!!


Thanks for being my Valentine!!!! I love you babe and happy valentines day!!

No comments: