Monday, January 12, 2009

Every Household "Must haves"





Okay I had to do a post and share with everyone how much I love these 3 products. They are the cure all for stains of any kind. The Oxypro carpet cleaner is made by bissell and you can find it at walmart. It honestly has gotten every stain out of our light carpets. I absolutely love it. The next one is Mr. Cleans magic erasers. I have gotten marker and crayon off my walls so easily with this. It is also great in the bathroom getting off mold and lime. And I also clean out my oven with it. It pretty much rocks!!!! Everyone needs to have a few of these handy. The last one is the greatest of all, it is oxyclean detergent. I truely have gotten every little last stain out of my childrens clothes with oxyclean. Some times I will even pull out clothes that have sat in boxes for a year with a stain on them and oxyclean will get them looking brand new. So there you go...Try them and I promise you will be amazed!!!

2 comments:

Christa said...

Thanks Jen! Have you found anything that will take out dry erase ink? Katelyn loves to play with dry erase markers at Ryan's work and has ruined several shirts. Ugh!!!

Jessica F. said...

I love good cleaning tips. I love the magic eraser and Oxy clean...I will have to try the OxyPro!!!!