Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend Recap

Okay so we had a fun, eventful weekend. Derek found out on Thursday night that our brother-in-law had extra tickets to the Arizona Cardinals, Philidelphia Eagles NFL football game. So of course he jumped all over that and left first thing Friday morning. He had a really fun trip!! So we had to fill the weekend with some fun cause we were going to be missing Daddy. So first off we took the kids to see Madagascar 2 on Saturday, Next we made out Valentines day cookie trains., which I used to do with my mom on Valentines day. My girls absolutley love this even they mostly just eat all the goodies.......I think that is the best part.

4 comments:

Jessica F. said...

#1 mom award! Could you be any more fun?!?!? I can't wait to do this kind of stuff with my kids! Thanks for all the FABULOUS ideas!

gillman said...

that looks like so much fun!! your kids are so adorable and they are growing up so fast!

Joy said...

We made a train almost like that only for Christmas. Were your kids as much help as mine were?

Marshall Family said...

What a great idea. You are such a cute mom.