Friday, January 30, 2009

Headed to Florida!!!

So excited!!! I am heading to Florida next weekend. I haven't gone anywhere since Kali was born....Isn't that so sad. I am really looking forward to going and supporting Derek in his first UFC event. Actually I have been so sick to my stomach I can hardly eat... which might not be a bad thing. Honestly, I am just so anxious about this huge opportunity for him, and I just want him to do so well, So anyway this is going to sound super funny, but one of my biggest concerns is the Humidity!!! I have the worlds worst curly, frizzy, out of control hair. So if anyone has any suggestions on how to "tame the mane" please let me know. As of now just planning the outfits around a hat... :) Thanks for everyones support, You have no idea how much it means to Derek and I. We love you all and wish us luck!! I will post pictures as soon as we get home to let you know how the trip went.

5 comments:

Lacy said...

The true "BRYD" is coming out! Good luck!

Kylie Blackwell said...

Yea I would go with the hat plan... if your hair is not use to it, it's not possible to tame the beast! Good luck with the fight!

Marshall Family said...

I'm so excited for both of you and your new adventure! Don't worry about the hair, I'm sure you'll look gorgeous no matter what.

LynDee said...

Good Luck...Chad is working but we have it Tivo'd! I don't know how you can do it, I get sick to my stomach watching those fights..I don't mind boxing but anything where kicking when their down is ok, it gets me! Jenn you are amazing!

Jessica F. said...

Puffers Jen...puffers!!!