Friday, January 30, 2009

The boys have just gotten so be so much fun. I love their little personalities!!! They think it is so funny to put on my shoes, or wear Dereks hats. They have brought nothing but pure joy into our lives...And a little bit more work.
This is one of my favorite things that kids do...I have no idea how they can play in this position for hours. It just seems like a quad workout....Anyway I think it is cause they are our future catchers.

Little Lu Lu has become such a big girl. I have just loved so much what buddies we have always been. She will always have such a special place in her mommies heart!!!


2 comments:

kat reynolds said...

Jenn, I live in Florida.....but I'll be in Utah that weekend:(

Lisa said...

I haven't been looking at blogs and I have missed a lot. I love the pictures at the top. What adorable little guys you have. Cute fam! :)