Thursday, January 8, 2009

What is wrong with this picture?


Okay so when I take picture like this I think it just shows how crazy-awesome my life is. So I have to explain a little... The other night I put Lexi in the tub, which is one of her favorite things. When I do this I put the gate up in the bathroom door so the boys can't get in and I can still hear lexi. Well my sister Corey came to the door to drop some things off for me, and so I talked to her for maybe 5 minutes. When I came back upstairs I saw that the gate was taken down and this is what I saw. Of course I laughed like crazy, and then I got kinda spooked that the boys figured out how to take down the gate. They better not figure out how to get out of the crib any time soon.....Or I think my life is over.

3 comments:

gillman said...

jen, i have a pix. jsut like this. celine was in the tub with tage, i got tage out first, got him dressed, got busy for a second and tage decided to get back into the tub, fully dressed!! all you can do is laugh!!
Meg :0)

tash said...

LOL How stinkin cute is that!

JohnsonOhana said...

They look so innocent. What cuties. I love those boys